----
Monday, May 14, 2007
I SUPER hate Enzo. I told him last time that for a guy to pass my shitty, he need to go to my house and visit me. He told me that he told Inigo what I told him. So nowww. Inigo's asking me if he could visit me here. So i was like.. UGGGGHHHHHHHHH ENZO!! IM GONNA KILL YOU! Cause yea i don't like hime na. I don't want him visiting me.. there's something wrong with that. Anyway... Rrrrgh. We ended things last friday, so why is he acting so weird. Like he's hoping pa? it's so clear naman eh. What part of ENDING things doesn't he understand? mmmhhmm. It's been awhile since i last wrote an entry. Wow. Hahaha. I so like PAULO! and MIGS! SHEEEEET. <33333333333 Crushy wushyyyy.



Wait.. Inigo and Mara are thinking that benj and i are you knowwww.. falling for each other. It is SOOOO wrong. He's cool and I'm hot.. :)) We're not like magnets, opposite does not attract. We're just bestfriends you know. :)


About Me
Ma. Teresa Ysabel Mendiola Sevilla.
4th year Miriam College High School.
YM: TEREYSEVILLA
MULTIPLY: TERESALAGUBANG
♣ June 2006♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ July 2012♣
♣ August 2012♣
♣ November 2012♣




CBOX and LINKS
Regina Echavez
Anja De Guzman
Essa Pamandanan