----
Monday, April 23, 2007
Migs Nuñez! Shit man. He's so HOT. ;) I mean when we were in Jet's party, i wasn't able to notice how hot he is.. But damn... when I saw his pictures. GOOD GRACIOUS. He's hooot! Mmmhmmm. I like him.. but i think i will not pass his standards. Damn it. I think I'm gonna cry. Kiddin. Shitters. Awww Benj what do you think? Hahaha. Mara said that he's sweet. Aww. BUT STILL.... What if he doesn't like me? Deyngit. Gotta find another prospect. Mara suggested Keiyo.. Uhhh. I'm not attracted to him? HAHA. Oh oh. What about Robert Palomo? Haha. He looks like a monkey sometimes.. I don't like monkeys, but i do like bananas. :) Dirty mind eh? Yucks. Not THAT banana. Eww. Moving on.. Jarren Rodriguez? He's cute but he has a gf. Enzo Pineda? No thanks. Paulo Garcia? NO WAY MAN... Who else? What about Errol Bugarin? HAHA. Don't want.. If we get married i'll be called Mrs. Teresa Bugarin. HAHAHA. Thanks, but no thanks. Mmhmm. What about Raphael Santiago? SHIT! That's a great idea.. BUT.. I don't know? He got everything.. looks, money, and other things? Did you know that we didn't hold hands when we're together? Unlike Dulay.. We kissed and shits. Bv. HAHA. Too fast, too furious. Haha. Hijo de puta! HAHAHA. That means son of a bitch! Puñeta means damn. HAHA. I'll be hunting boys on May. Help me, okay? HAHA. I'll help you with other girls. HAHAAH. Kidding. But if you really want.. I can really help you. :p What are bestbuddies for? Right? Riggghhhht. Anyway.. What about Dulay? Uhh, i think not. Hmmm. What if I go for girls? What do you think?.. NO WAY.. Mmmhmmm. I'm left with.. No one. So saaaad. I feel oh-so-lonely! So saaaaaad. Why don't guys like me? BV. Benj tell me nga why. I'm so depressed. .. .. -_- Deyngit. Haha. Looks like i'm so desperate. Oh well. This is life..

Hey you.. Hope you're having fun with whatever you're doing. ;) Tc. TONIGHT, we'll sleep early. KKK?


About Me
Ma. Teresa Ysabel Mendiola Sevilla.
4th year Miriam College High School.
YM: TEREYSEVILLA
MULTIPLY: TERESALAGUBANG
♣ June 2006♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ July 2012♣
♣ August 2012♣
♣ November 2012♣




CBOX and LINKS
Regina Echavez
Anja De Guzman
Essa Pamandanan