----
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Yeaaa. I'm so effin bored right now. Hmmmm. I had my 1st stick in 3 days a while ago, before i took a bath. It was HEAVEN. Haha. Geerd. I really can't install the sims. ARGGH. I'm so irritated. Tss tsk. Anyway, Im so excited! I want to attend our review class na. Can't wait! I'm gonna buy the required things on tuesday or wednesday! HAHAHAHA. Hey hey hey Benj, on May 4 let's meet at around 10am so we can chill before our class starts. Okay? SO SO SO SO EXCITED!! Hahaha. Yippeeee. Kkk. Nothing more to say. BUFFALO.


About Me
Ma. Teresa Ysabel Mendiola Sevilla.
4th year Miriam College High School.
YM: TEREYSEVILLA
MULTIPLY: TERESALAGUBANG
♣ June 2006♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ July 2012♣
♣ August 2012♣
♣ November 2012♣




CBOX and LINKS
Regina Echavez
Anja De Guzman
Essa Pamandanan